Wednesday, October 9, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesday




WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading
where you answer the following questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently read?
What will you be reading next?

What are you currently reading? Oath of Servitude, by C.E. Wilson and Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand. I'm liking them both, tough I'm just on chapter three of Unearthly, so it's a bit early to tell wether it'll be good or not.

What did you recently read? haven't finished anything since Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, tough I've given up on Obisidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout since then.

What will you be reading next? Two books on my Top Ten Can't Wait for Books list, Unbreakable by Kimi Garcia and The Eye of Minds by James Dashner came out, so I'll read them. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment