Wednesday, October 30, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesdays



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading
where you answer the following questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently read?
What will you be reading next?

What are you currently reading? Allegiant, finally! I've bought it yesterday and I've only had the time to read a couple of pages, but I'm so excited! I hope it'll be awesome!


What did you recently read? I finally finished Unearthly. I'll write a review in the next couple of days. 

What will you be reading next? I'm going to read "The Eye of Minds" by James Dashner and "Unbreakable" by Kimi Garcia, which are both on my top ten most awaited releases for this fall. I also want to read "The Son of Neptune", by Rick Riordan. 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Unearthly. I'm also starting Allegiant soon. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Allegiant! I'll be interested to hear what you think of it. Sounds like it's getting a lot of mixed reviews.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Denise @ Life With No Plot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone is either planning to read Allegiant next or already read it or currently reading it :) I'm a little bit behind because I'm going to start Divergent today :D I do hope you like it, there's so much negative talk about the book :/

    Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2013/10/30/www-wednesday-30-10-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  4. More books I haven't heard of...thanks for sharing.

    ENJOY the rest of your week.

    Happy Wednesday.

    Giveaway on my blog...Giveaway post is called: GUESS THE AUTHOR. Stop by if you like.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoyed Unearthly, I still haven't read it though, but I'm looking forward to! xD I've been wanting to start on the Heroes of Olympus series for a while now but I'm determined to finish the Percy Jackson series first! ^^

    Happy Reading! Here is my www - http://interestedinall.blogspot.com/2013/10/books-www-wednesday-oct-30-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Unearthly on my TBR. Everyone seems to be reading Allegiant, but since I haven't read the series yet...
    My WP Blog and Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy Unearthly, I recently read it myself and really enjoyed it! Thanks for visiting me earlier.

    ReplyDelete