Wednesday, November 27, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesday 27/11/13



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading
where you answer the following questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently read?
What will you be reading next?

What are you currently reading? I'm reading "The Shadowhunter's Codex" by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis, and I just started reading "The House of Hades" by Rick Riordan.


What did you recently read? "The Mark of Athena" by Rick Riordan. I really, really liked it. 

What will you be reading next? Next on my list are "The Naturals" by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and I want to check out "Hild" by Nicola Griffith. 

So what's you WWW for this week? Post the link in the comments or, if you don't have a blog, answer directly in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment