Wednesday, December 25, 2013

W... W... W... Wednesday: 25/12/13



WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading
where you answer the following questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently read?
What will you be reading next?

What are you currently reading? I'm halfway through"The Shadowhunter's Codex" by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis and I about forty percent into "Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald" by Therese Ann Fowler, which I bough on a whim and is actually really good.


What did you recently read? I actually haven't finished anything since last week (shame on me), since I spent most of my free time looking for Christmas presents. 

What will you be reading next? I got a book for Christmas, which I actually wasn't expecting, it's been such a long time since anyone has gotten me a book, so I'll read that one next. It's a volume with the first two books of "1Q84" by Haruki Murakami.  

So what's your WWW for this week? Let me know in the comments!
Merry Christmas, if you celebrate it, and if you don't, I wish you a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment