Wednesday, February 26, 2014

W… W… W… Wednesday


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading
where you answer the following questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently read?
What will you be reading next?

What are you currently reading? Actually I'm not reading anything right now.


What did you recently read? "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman and "The Golem and the Jinni" by Helene Wecker 

What will you be reading next? I'm not sure. Have you got any suggestions? 

So, what's your WWW for this week? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. I really need to read some Neil Gaiman. I've never tried him before! Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my WWW post link.. http://natasha-pointstoponder.blogspot.in/2014/02/www-wednesday-6-26th-february-2014.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost bought The Golem and the Jinni a few weeks back but didn't. Maybe I will take another look.
    Here is mine: http://thebooknerd2013.blogspot.com/2014/02/WWW.html
    Laura

    ReplyDelete