Monday, July 14, 2014

Quote-Tastic! 14/07/2014




"Quote-Tastic" is a meme hosted every Monday on Herding Cats & Burning Soup . To participate you have to post a favorite quote from a current or past read.
This week's quotes are from "City of Heavenly Fire" by Cassandra Clare.

“Brother Zachariah,” Isabelle said. “Months January through December of the Hot Silent Brothers Calendar. What’s he doing here?”
“There’s a Hot Silent Brothers Calendar?” said Alec. “Do they sell it?”


"Isabelle!" he called again. "Let down your raven hair!'
"Oh my God," Clary muttered. "There was something in that blood Raphael gave you, wasn't there? I'm going to kill him.”

What are your favorite quotes this week? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. LOL :) I remember those scenes.. hahaha... oh, Alec..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading this one in a status update on goodreads :)) Great choice

    ReplyDelete