Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list



Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the Brooke and the Bookish. This week's list of the top ten books on my Fall to-be-read list.


"A Little Something Different" by Sandy Hall



















"How to Keep a Boy from Kissing You"


















"The Glass Sentence" by S.E. Grove















"Tigana " by Guy Gavriel Kay














"The Burning Sky" by Sherry Thomas


















"The Paper Magician" by Charlie N. Holmberg


















"Talon" by Julie Kagawa


















"Spell Bound" by Rachel Hawkins



















"Blood of Olympus" by Rick Riordan


















"Runemarks" by Joanne Harris 



















What about you? What books are on the top of your to-be-read list this Fall? Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I really really need to get to A Little Something Different and The Glass Sentence. They're definitely on the op of my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read A Little Something Different too! I'm a sucker for those pretty pink covers :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Burning Sky and Talon too!! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of most of these, but they all sound intriguing. And the cover for A LITTLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT is so cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete